Trusted, knowledge and experienced full-time Broker in the Ankeny/Des Moines metro. I believed that real estate is more than just buying and selling property, it is a relationship business. Developing long-term relationships with clients and providing the highest-level of service available is my goal.
Since 2003, I have been helping people find their dream homes. My passion for real estate is obvious to every client.
For me, real estate is a relationship business, not a job. It’s always been my top priority to have open communication and availability to my clients and to exceed their expectations every day.
I’ve built strong relationships with those who serve as resources to not only me, but my clients. These connections, coupled with my extensive knowledge, help meet the varying needs of my clients. No matter what lifestyle or budget, I will match you with your ideal home-providing you with extraordinary customer service from start to finish.
- Licensed Agent
- Licensed Broker
Training and Designations
- Member – National Association of REALTOR® | Des Moines Area Association of REALTORS®
- CBR – Certified Buyer Representative
- CHMS – Certified Home Marketing Specialist
- SRES – Senior Real Estate Specialist
- MRP – Military Relocation Professional Certification
- Realtor® 2003 – present
- Buyers – Specializing in first-time home buyers, relocation, moving-up buyers, senior housing or I can assist you with building custom dream home with area builders.
- Sellers – Expert skills in market analysis, staging a property, marketing strategies and contract negotiations.
- Buying and Selling – Experienced at completing both transactions in one day for a smooth transition from one home to the next.
- Broker 2010 – present
- Service Excellence Volume Award
- Platinum & Gold Achievement Award Listing and Sales of Real Estate
- Million Dollar Producer
- Bronze Premiere Club Relocation Specialist
Hugs from Barb’s Bears – Teddy Bear collection for Ankeny Emergency Medical Services. For children involved in a traumatic event, the bears are a buddy to comfort them on their way to the hospital.
Holiday Ho Ho Home Tours – Beautiful Home tours with festive food and holiday décor. All proceeds benefit the Ankeny Service Center, serving residents with food assistance, emergency services, referrals and coordination of services for those in need in Ankeny and Northern Polk County.
Mother of two daughters. Married for 23 years. Loves to travel. Native Iowan and raised on a farm near Charles City. Resident of Ankeny for more than 20 years. Strong passion for Real Estate and helping others. Blessed to love what I do!
Ankeny Service Center Board Member
Founder and Sponsor of Ho Ho Ho Holiday Home Tour (Established in 2014)
Founder and Sponsor of Fuel the Fund (Established in 2018)